Choosing a qualified, professional arborist is easy when you know what to ask. Given our experience and high standards of quality service, we recommend you consider the following questions when choosing an arborist:
- Does your arborist hold a minimum Certificate III in Arboriculture (preferably Diploma) and prune in accordance with the Australian Standard?
- Does your arborist invest in the ongoing training of their staff to ensure skills stay up to date?
- Does your arborist have a commitment to maintaining a high level of WHS?
- Does your arborist have the trees best interests at heart and a commitment to environmental sustainability?
- Will your arborist respect your property and garden around the tree, taking care not to damage anything?
- Is your arborist fully insured with $20m public liability and Workcover?
– Joe Kupke