What We Do
We are also experts in turning trees and brush piles into recycled mulch. Our whole tree wood chippers can handle branches and trees measuring up to 40 cm in diameter.
Consider mulching as a way to reduce your garden maintenance expense and also to help the environment. Mulching can help:
- Prevent water loss from the soil. This reduces the amount of water you use for watering.
- Encourage propagation of worms and other beneficial soil organisms.
- Slow weed growth. You will cut time spent in garden weeding significantly.
- Reduce your fertilizer expense.
- Insulate plants from heat in the summer and cold temperatures of winter.
- Prevent erosion and compaction of the soil.
If this is the first time for you to try tree mulching, let our experts guide you. As with other things, too much mulching may bring more harm than good. Our experts will teach the right way it should be done.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO AND IT SHOWS
“Joe & his team did a great job at clearing our VERY heavily vegetated block in Meadows ready for our new home. The weather was against us too but they go it done in the end!”
- Thanks again, Sue & Jamie
“These guys were fantastic. The whole process was pain free, from the professional quote to the pruning and final clean up. The communication and professionalism was second to none.”
- John Spurr
WORK WITH US
“Had a large red gum (two trunks) blow over. These guys were prompt with a quote and did an excellent job of (very neatly) cutting the trunks into 300mm slices and putting the canopy into a couple of burn piles. Highly recommended and would use a again in a flash.”
- Peter Jones